Re: [Condor-users] About Install Condor

Dear Hailong,

just download the rpm version that i replied you.

in condor_config file do the following

CONDOR_HOST = your Hostname
HOSTALLOW_READ = *
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *

in local.yourhostname (in /opt/condor-7.2.4)
make changes in condor_config.local
CONDOR_HOST = you Hostname

now add /opt/condor-7.2.4/bin in the path

and then start condor_master

watch the log, mail on the list if you got any prob.

Cheers

Regards
Satyanarayan Rao