[Condor-users] DAGMAN, 7.4.0, and NFS

I recently tried updating one of my pools to Condor 7.4.0. After doing so, dagman jobs that used to submit just fine with 7.3.x get the following error:

11/21 12:31:24 ERROR: log file foo.log is on NFS.

I've tried setting in the pool's configuration file

## Allow NFS Log files
LOG_ON_NFS_IS_ERROR = False

and passing -allowlogerror to dagman, neither of which seem to have any effect.

While I understand log files on NFS filesystems are dangerous and unstable, we've run these jobs thousands of times without problems. I'd like some mechanism for making this a warning instead of an error.

    Craig
--
Craig A. Struble, Ph.D. | 369 Cudahy Hall  | Marquette University
Associate Professor of Computer Science    | (414)288-3783