[Condor-users] why condor job keep idle when submitting from central manager while works well from other submitter

Hi,
   I am working on remote condor submitter mode, and I use the central manager as the remote submitter, I can submit grid condor-C mode from central manager(the condor-C remote PC is also central manager).The problem is I can not submit Vanilla Universe from central manager, it just keeps in ilde in queue,but I can submit jobs from other submitters by Vanilla Universe,and jobs run.
After submitting job from central manager, I use condor_q -analyse to check the problem, I got the following message:
-- Submitter:***.com : <***.81:1084> : ***.com
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
129.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 3 machines,
      3 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
        No successful match recorded.
        Last failed match: Mon Oct 05 11:44:38 2009
        Reason for last match failure: no match found

WARNING:  Be advised:
   No resources matched request's constraints
   Check the Requirements _expression_ below:

Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "WINNT51") && (Disk >= DiskUsage)
&& ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize) && (HasFileTransfer) && (HasWindowsRunAsOwner
&& (LocalCredd =?= "***.com:9620"))

1 jobs; 1 idle, 0 running, 0 held

And my submit file is :

Universe = Vanilla
Executable =DAGmantestA.bat
GetEnv     = True
RunAsOwner = True
Log        = DAGmantestA.log.txt
Error      = DAGmantestA.bat.error.txt
Queue
It is the job could be submitted and executed from the other submitter, I don't see why it does not run if job is submitted from central manager.Can anyone help this?

Thank you very much!

Tao