Re: [Condor-users] Installation problem for personal condor on a Vista computer

On Tuesday 13 October 2009, Guy Tel-Zur wrote:
> I am trying to install Condor 7.3.2 without VM support and without Hadoop
> support but  I can't proceed with the installation at the HDFS options
> selection screen.
>
> I select for : "Enable HDFS support" to be NO and click on NEXT and get
> this error message:
>
> "You must enter a value into this field"
>
> But all fields are grayed and there is no place to enter any value.

We already have a ticket for this bug...  If you enable HDFS button, then fill
in the below fields, then disable HDFS, it makes the installer happy.

-Nick

--
           <<< There is no spoon. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project