[Condor-users] condor and WAN

At my university we have close to 400 nodes in a lab. Across the
campus we have another pool of servers which we would like to add to
the pool during night time.
I already have condor installed on the servers across the campus and I
would like to do the following:

1) Only accept jobs from 18:00 to 20:00 after that no more jobs get
accepted on the hosts
2) Any jobs that take over 6hrs should be placed in hold
3) I would like to call the servers across the campus as "Wolverine3",
so I suppose I can add a ClassAd as "Wolverine3" in the local
configuration of the box

Does anyone do anything similar in their environment? Basically the
systems across the campus are in the library and the library is closed
at night time for us so we would like to use those boxes :-)