Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Globus : FC11

Dear Steven,

Thanks for the reply its working now..
i tried earlier the find-condor-tools tool that generated condor.pm file but that was in that directory only (libexec) there the things were right, but not at right place.

Thanks again. now i can submit the from condor to grid and vice-versa..