Re: [Condor-users] Adding environment variables as ClassAd attributes

Myself and several other people have requested that the scratch directory is made accessible in the job's/slot's class ad while a job is in progress.
Than I join to this happy group of condor feature requesters.
I'd take either (but both would be nice).
I'd prefer having it in the job classAd but either way is ok.
It is feasible that you could do this yourself via condor_qedit but keeping it in sync with the job would be tricky.
I tried using chirp but it somehow did not work, strangely because I set a similar custom string classad from the same script without any issues.

Cheers,
Szabolcs