Re: [Condor-users] Condor checkpointing

so, how does it work now? Because, I couldn't find any documentation
or example.
It would be nice if there was a simple HOWTO to create a checkpoint
enabled job. Or is there a best practices guide for it?

We lost several days worth of work due to a bad memory board on a
server. Don't want this to happen again...