Re: [Condor-users] Condor Project on OS X 10.6.X?

I did run in to some build issues when i tried the source. I expected this as I was not adding any items to my stock os X installation.

So i installed the binaries. So far condor binaries seems to work on os x 10.6.

All my computers appear in condor_status. My next test is to run some jobs.