Re: [Condor-users] How can I return nothing but stdout/stderr?

Ross, Jason <jason.ross@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've got a family of Condor tasks whose work is to write stuff
> to a network drive.  These jobs create a bunch of intermediate
> results in the local execute directory as they run, and I
> really don't want any of that stuff returned.  Just getting
> stdout and stderr back is sufficient.

Your workarounds are, unfortunately, all we can offer at the
moment.  What you goal does seem quite reasonable, so I'm
logging a note that we should consider directly supporting it.
I'm thinking something like when_to_transfer_output=NEVER, but
sadly that isn't a current feature.

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/