Re: [Condor-users] Condor_compile fails to link MPI object files

Thanks Greg, that was helpful. I guess, what made me try condor_compile in the first place was that MPICH-V ppl have provide a package of condor's checkpoint library to enable their mpich compiler produce checkpointable MPI executable. However, they might not be using condor's checkpoint library out of the box ... I don't know for sure...

Thanks anyways,

--Tanzima