Re: [Condor-users] Condor View not updating?

Hi Jonathan,

Did you by any chance recently upgrade to 7.4.x? I did so yesterday morning for 7.2.5 -> 7.4.2, and the view server files stopped updating. In my case the viewhist<N>.0.new failed to update, even though the CollectorLog for the Collector on the view server claimed to be accumulating data. Reverting to 7.2.5 seems to have fixed the problem.

Best regards,
Mark