[Condor-users] Having problem with root!

Hello.

I'm trying to run root jobs using  condor but I can't!

Here's my submit file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Universe     = vanilla

Notification = Always
Executable   = /data/root_v5.26/bin/root
Arguments    = -l project.cpp
Request_cpus = 1
GetEnv       = True

Initialdir   = test
Output       = test.out
Error        = test.err
Log          = test.log

should_transfer_files   = YES
transfer_input_files = project.cpp,project_cpp.d,project_cpp.so
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT

Queue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm getting an error like

condor_exec.exe: can't start ROOT -- check that /condor-local-dir/execute/bin/root.exe exists!

I found out that when I run a job with condor, condor copies the excutable to local-dir spool folder and run it there.

But, root dones't act with only one excutable.

I already looked up the tutorial and found one example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example 2 - Vanilla Universe

A second example submits a run of the program mathematica as a vanilla universe job. If a program cannot be re-compiled using condor_compile, it can still be run under Condor. This will be necessary where the source and/or object code to a program is not available. The execution of the job under Condor may be less efficient under the vanilla universe, but it can be run.

  ########################
  # Submit description file for mathematica
  ########################
  executable     = mathematica
  universe       = vanilla
  input          = test.data
  output         = test.out
  error          = test.error
  log            = test.log

  queue
What i've done is just changing mathematica into root.
And they're just the same mechanism i think.
Please help me.
Thanks!!