[Condor-users] machine for central-manager

Dear all,

How powerful a machine (CPU-core, memory etc.) should be to run condor central-manager for a ~400-core cluster? I'm interested in vitalization, so I wanna get a rough idea about the hardware we should go for to accommodate all the services/virtual machines to run nicely.

Also, is there any recommendation on vitalization platform as far as condor is concerned? Is VMware ESXi a good choice??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Santanu