Re: [Condor-users] Reg: condor on fedora 12 through yum

Rohit Farmer wrote:

Hello everyone

Greetings to all ..

As a new user of condor for high throughput computing for
bioinformatics purpose i am facing problems in connecting my lab pcs
and running them. I am using Fedora 12 and through yum i installed
condor on two pcs without making any condor user. So as the setup
suggest it would have automatically created the  user condor, and i
don't even have any directory shared between the systems. Now i want
to know from here how should i proceed to make one system as the
master and the other as the node.

I read the manuals and tried doing it myself but m not able to figure
out how to do it.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks and regards

Rohit