[Condor-users] condor_cred_store on Win32, without using stored creds?

G'day.

We want to run jobs on Win32 using dedicated users, unconditionally, and have
done everything that I can find to disable the user of 'run_as_owner', ccred,
and everything related.

Users on Linux can submit Win32 targeted jobs just fine, but you can't
submit a job on the Win32 system itself without storing your creds ... even if
you explicitly set 'run_as_owner = false' in your submission file.

This is Condor 7.4.2, and I wanna know if that is the expected behaviour?

        Daniel

Actually, I want to turn it off, so we don't ever store creds, ever. :)
--
✣ Daniel Pittman            ✉ daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx            ☎ +61 401 155 707