[Condor-users] condor pools question

We are thinking about using condor, I have a question first

If I want to create a pool of servers for different functions for example R&D, Train, Test, Prod, so in other words I have say 2 servers for R&D and 15 in production and want to resize the pool, to have a few servers working in training for a class that’s being put on tomorrow.   I would just add the servers via the collector_name = train.  My understanding is the master node could serve all of the different “environments with no issue or further setup.  Is that correct?

Thanks