[Condor-users] condor_compile on Solaris 10?

Has anyone been able to run condor_compile on a Sun Blade 2000 or Sun Enterprise M4000 using Solaris 10?

I've had no luck trying to run a simple helloworld.c using the condor_compile command using condor version 7.2.2.  I did get to the linking process where I got a bunch of undefined symbols.  A typical undefined symbol was REMOTE_CONDOR_lseekwrite which was referenced in file ../condor/lib/libcondorzsyscall.a(condor_file.remote.o)

Eugene Lee