Re: [Condor-users] Jobs aren't running

That's not the log file I was looking for. The log file you sent is the job log file, whereas I'm looking for the daemon log file from the startd/starter on the execute node itself. From the job log you sent, it looks like it would be the machine with ip address 192.168.0.104. On that machine, do a

condor_config_val LOG

That should give you the directory where log files are stored. In that directory there should be a StartLog and StarterLog[.slot#]. Look in those files for leads as to your issue.

Rob

Shruti Mudra wrote:
Hi Robert,
Thank you for the response.I'm attaching the log file, seeing it can you tell me whether what is the actual problem. i tried -better -analyze i got some messages saying that jobs rejected due dome unknown reasons Thanks, Shruti