[Condor-users] condor_status Constraint format to filter nodes on an attribute

In order to get jobs only in the "owner" state I tried running

condor_status  -constraint 'State==Owner'
&
condor_status  -constraint State=='Owner'

But none of them seem to filter correctly.  I assume I must be using a
wrong constraint spec. The manpage (
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.2/condor_status.html )
doesn't give a lot of details about the constraint format. Any pointers?

[root@eu003 ~]# condor_status  | more

Name               OpSys      Arch   State     Activity LoadAv Mem   ActvtyTime

slot1@eu001        LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle     1.000  2005  0+20:50:09
slot2@eu001        LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle     1.000  2005  0+17:05:07
slot3@eu001        LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle     1.000  2005  0+17:05:08
slot4@eu001        LINUX      X86_64 Owner     Idle     1.000  2005  0+17:05:09