[Condor-users] vm question for a master server

Good day

I was wanting to get your alls opinion on creating a relatively small condor pool.

What I have been thinking is to have the master server as the negotiator and scheduler as a virtual machine for high availability.

we would have between 3 - 15 other machines actuly running jobs and doing work so the vm's main job would be to just coordinate and parse out jobs.

Does it make sence to set up a pool in this type of a way.

Thanks
Allen

--
"These are the times that try men's souls.  The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman." --Thomas Paine