Re: [Condor-users] garbage characters in "AuthMethod" field in Collector Log

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 03:42:07PM -0500, Peter Doherty wrote:
> I'm trying to debug a problem, and I turned on D_FULLDEBUG and
> D_NETWORK for the Collector Logs.
>
> I'm seeing junk characters in the AuthMethods field. like this: (at
> least, that's how my terminal is displaying it...)
>
> AuthMethods = "h*u^\7"
>
> Is this normal?

no, definitely not.  please open a ticket and include your collector log,
preferable with D_ALL if possible (it's a TON of info so your log size may
need to be increased)

(to open a ticket send email to condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx)

cheers,
-zach