Re: [Condor-users] SLOT<N>_EXECUTE, does it get created by condor_init?

Is it possible to combine more than one slot in the same partition,
i.e. can I do SLOT1_EXECUTE through SLOT10_EXECUTE
in /local/stage1 and SLOT11_EXECUTE through SLOT20_EXECUTE in /local/stage2

Eventually I am going to make 20 separate partitions, actually
file systems inside of files on a bigger partition but right now
I am just trying to split things between two disks and
the SLOT<N>_EXECUTE seems like the way to do it.
(It is a feature that I myself requested about 3 years ago
and am finally now getting to use it.)

Steve Timm