Re: [Condor-users] Basic Quill setup questions

you need a QUILL daemon running on every machine whose daemon
information you are trying to collect.  The most useful one
is the submit node so QUILL should be  in that DAEMON_LIST too.
IF you want to keep track of STARTD's then you need a QUILL on
every execution node too.  I just keep track of the SCHEDD

Steve Timm