[Condor-users] Startd injecting environment variables for starting jobs?

Hi,

in the still ongoing effort in getting GPGPUs into Condor (once I have it I'll
post some description for discussion), I now face the problem, that I would
like to let the job know which interface id it is allowed to use (among
others). I've used START_ATTR to be able to select certain card types vis
requirements in the submit file, however, I have failed so far to see any way
to let the job know some more information, e.g. all I want to inject is
something like

_CONDOR_GPU_DEV = 2

to indicate that this job may (only) use this GPU device...

Please note, I'm not talking about getenv and environment = in the submit
file, but something I can add to the startd/execute node's configuration.

I've tried "STARTD_JOB_EXPRS", but somehow fail to understand how a job can
access the variables given there.

Anyone with a pointer?

Cheers

Carsten