Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit with -append arguments

I believe that's right--everything in the append command
has to be a classad expression which could be put into
a condor_submit file, and those do not allow for condor
macros such as are in the condor_config file.  But
it does allow for things that condor_submit expands
such as $(Cluster), $(Subprocess), etc.

If you want to define condor macros you can do them from
the shell as _CONDOR_MY_MACRO before you do
the condor submit.

Steve