Re: [Condor-users] job evicted but stays idle!

Hi,

I'm 99% sure that the condor_q -better-analyze did NOT give me the standard output where it would tell me which constraint might be causing the problem -- this is also what I thought was odd. However, I will attempt to reproduce the scenario this week, as I believe it reproduces faithfully every time, and I will provide verbatim screendumps....

Thanks in advance, Ian and all.

Regards,
Gautam