[Condor-users] grid sim simulation.plz help me sir its very urgent.

hi,
     i m M.Tech student working with grid computing, i m using gridsim
simulatoin for simulate the algorithm of my grid computing. i m getting a
problem to schedule (send) the gridlet(job) to resource.Means when i
had gone through a paper title "Efficient Grid Scheduling Algorithm
based on Priority Queues" , i got the following steps :

1. Since GridSim package uses multi-threaded environment the request for
list of
Grid Resources might arrive earlier before one or more Grid Resource
Entities
manage to register themselves to GridInformationService (GIS) entity.
Therefore we wait for some micro seconds using the Hold method of GridSim
Class.
2. The GIS will return only the Grid Resource IDs.
3. Using the ID obtained in step 2 retrieve Resource Characteristics from
Resource Entity.
super.send(resourceID,
GridSimTags.SCHEDULE_NOW,GridSimTags.RESOURCE_CHARACTERISTICS, this.ID_);
resChar = (ResourceCharacteristics) super.receiveEventObject();
resourceName = resChar.getResourceName();

when i implementing the same logic, i m facing problems , so, plz help me out.
           with regards.

                         vishnukant soni
                         kiit, bhubneswar
                         vishnu.soni132@xxxxxxxxx