Re: [Condor-users] VM Apps & Checkpoint documentation: "has not yet been written"

I don't know if anyone has done it before, but you should be able to access VirtualBox via Condor's use of libvirt. You'd use a LIBVIRT_XML_SCRIPT that can generate VirtualBox specific XML, http://libvirt.org/drvvbox.html

Best,

matt