[Condor-users] Condor Week 2010

Hi Everyone,

We would like to invite you to Condor/Paradyn Week 2010, to learn more about Condor and share your experiences with it. It will be April 12-16 in Madison, WI. Details are on our web site:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/

You'll notice that we are again having a dual conference with the Paradyn project, a research project from the UW-Madison CS department with which we collaborate.

===== Agenda =====
* April 13th will be tutorials about Condor

* April 14th and 15th will be technical presentations about Condor itself and from people who are using Condor. (Interested in talking about how you use Condor? See below.)

* April 16th will be dedicated to discussions. While they will be organized, they will be very open, and will allow you lots of time to talk to Condor staff members and other Condor users.

Like last year, we will also have one-on-one consultations if you are interested. See the web site for details.

===== Registration and Details =====
We don't yet have the registration set up, but we expect the fee to be similar to last year (around $300). Registration should be set up within a week, so check the web site for it.

We have blocks of rooms at two local hotels, details are on the web site.

We are working hard on details and the agenda and we will update the web site and send email updates as they become available.

===== Speaking at Condor Week 2010 =====
If you are interested in giving a talk at Condor Week, please contact me: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>. Most talks are 20 minutes. We love to have a variety of people come and talk, so please consider giving a talk.

We hope you can join us!

Thanks,
-alain
Alain Roy                                         roy@xxxxxxxxxxx