Re: [Condor-users] Possible solution: running M-files on Windows Condor Pool

Please post. -Ian

Smith, Ian wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed that in the past there have been several threads discussing the
problem of how to get Matlab to run M-files through its interpreter on a Windows based execute host but with no real answers. One example:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2007-August/msg00306.shtml

(there are many others).

I've come back to this many times but have only recently come up with a
possible solution using Condor 7 with Matlab 2009 on Win XP. If there is any interest I'll post the details here.

regards,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,
e-Science Team,
The University of Liverpool,
Computing Services Department

Ian Cottam
Information Systems Manager
Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre &
School of Materials &
School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science (Room C24)
The John Garside Building (Room G.002)
The University of Manchester
e: ian.cottam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t: 0161 306 5198