Re: [Condor-users] Anyone use Condor 7.2.x on Windows 7?

Hi,

Ive been running version 7.2.4 for a while now on Windows 7 Professional without any major issues. The only problem I've experienced is console activity does not seem to be monitored correctly. The KeyboardIdle field in the classAdds does not recent to zero when there is mouse/keyboard activity.

Regards

Ian Chesal wrote:
Specifically 7.2.2 but even a later version. Were you able to get it to run?

I'm using hooks, that might be the problem. It appears that once I hand off the job to run to Condor from my hook script everything dies.

I'm still gathering more information, but just wanted to do a quick check to see if anyone at all has gotten 7.2.x running on Windows 7. Even without hooks.

Thanks!

- Ian