Re: [Condor-users] configuring jobs on my machine

Never mind, we figured out.

START = ( owner == “username”)

Thanks for your help

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator
Fugro EarthData Inc
.

Tel. 301-948-8550 x219 Fax 301-963-2064 E-mail: aalas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

7320 Executive Way, Frederick, MD  21704