[Condor-users] Creating a linux central manager for windows startd machine

Hello to all,

I am in the quest to create a Linux Central Manager (Fedora 12) machine to server Windows StartD and Scheduler machines. I remembered someone told me to make the mixed environment to talk each other, I needed a third party tool to deal with the  windows credentials. Has anyone have any experienced with an scenario similar to mine? Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance,

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator
Fugro EarthData Inc.