[Condor-users] DAG POST script classad introspection

Is there an environment variable or a condor variable (that can go in a
DAG) that would allow my post script to get a snapshot of the job classad?

I am submitting a DAG using the templating mechanism, and in situations
where the DAG node POST script identifies a problem, it would be nice if
it could grab a snapshot of the job classad at that point, which has
been constructed from a parameterized classad template and a VARS entry
for the node in the DAG definition file.

Ideally my POST script would be able to do something like:

condor_q -l $DAG_NODE_JOB_ID >
${DAG_NODE_NAME}.${DAG_NODE_JOB_ID}.snapshot.ca

Thanks,

Ian
begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:Harvard Medical School;Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
adr:250 Longwood Ave;;SGM-105;Boston;MA;02115;USA
email;internet:ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Research Associate, Sliz Lab
tel;work:+1.617.432.5608 x75
tel;fax:+1.617.432.5600