Re: [Condor-users] 2 match but reject the job for unknown reasons

One of the many "unknown reasons" can be that the machine has
got a RANK statement or a START statement that works out
to have value UNDEFINED.

condor_q -ana -l <jobid> will give you the latest reason why the
job was rejected for "unknown reasons".  NegotiatorLog
at D_MATCH level of debug or greater may give you some clues too.

Steve