Re: [Condor-users] condor_userprio permissions

If i have
ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR   = cadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
HOSTALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR =
HOSTALLOW_NEGOTIATOR =

I still get this when I do condor_userprio -setfactor user@xxxxxxxxx 1

PERMISSION DENIED to unauthenticated user from host 10.21.71.11 for
command 459 (SetPriorityFactor), access level ADMINISTRATOR: reason:
ADMINISTRATOR authorization policy contains no matching ALLOW entry
for this request; identifiers used for this host:

Basically, I want my cadmin account to be the administrator of the
pool. I want cadmin to control the userprio command. The Negotiator is
running on the central manager.