Re: [Condor-users] Condor Web Front

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:54:09AM +1300, Joe Yandle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a web-front which will make it possible to submit jobs to our
> central manager via a webpage. I have tried installing BLAST without success.

are you referring to the condor_web_portal?  that portal includes BLAST as an
example application.  BLAST itself is a tool for protein/nucleotide sequencing.

if you are referring to the condor_web_portal, then you are correct that it
does not work with modern versions of PHP.  i do have a version that i've
hacked on and got working with PHP5, but unforunately i have not spent any
time on getting it released.  i should do that.  i'll send another note when
it's up and available on the condor home page.

cheers,
-zach