Re: [Condor-users] Condor-Users

Muhammad Usama wrote:
  Hi,
I want to know how to run parallel job in Condor? What steps are required? MPICH2 is need to be installed or not? Please try to explain each step to execute a parallel job. Regards
Muhammad Usama
Software Engineer

Hi Muhammad -

This is documented in the Condor Manual; see
 http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/2_9Parallel_Applications.html

Did you have specific questions re the process, or did you have problems following the docs?

I notice in etc/examples, there is an example showing how to startup jobs on MPICH1, LAM, and others... but I don't see a MPICH2 example. I know we wrote one at some point, we'll add it into the examples directory.

Thanks,
Todd