Re: [Condor-users] Computing speed slows down gradually.

Thanks, Ian.

After I read your reply, I checked the machines.

It has 2 dual-core 3.0GHz Xeon CPUs, and 2GB memory,

and when the machine works, it only takes about 160MB of memory.

I first though that when the job ends, it doesn't fully return the occupied memory.

So, I also checked it but no memory leak was found.

And I also set require one cpu for one job, it can't come from sharing cpus.

Still, I submit jobs, computing speed getting slower.

So, first job ends whthin about 1days but the larger the job number, the longer it takes time to be ended.

What do you think is problem?

Anyone else, except Mag Gam, doesn't have problems like this?