[Condor-users] Unix -> Windows username

Hi, I have set up a test condor cluster consisting of two machines, a Fedora box (central manager) and windows box which is a submission/execute machine. The two boxes are on different domains but I want them to show the job owners username on the execute machine. If I change my central Manager's UID_DOMAIN to be equal to that of the windows box and submit from the windows box to the unix one it shows up fine. However, when doing it the other way round, it runs the job as user condor-reuse-slot@..... .

Is there any way I can get both boxes to show the job owners username when a job is running without having to make the UID_DOMAINs the same. I am lead to believe this is more difficult on Windows.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kunal

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now