Re: [Condor-users] SSL help

Thanks Zack. I used a different method (openssl commands) to generate the SSL files last night and will be testing these this morning. I thought this may be the source of error because generating ssl keys in python is not that well established yet. I did not find a one-one protocol for generating RSA keys with md5 digest and des3 encryption and because I have had no experience with SSL before, I think at this point is is simpler to start with the basics. Thank your for your suggestions and I will let you know how it turns out or if I have additional problems.

Mike

From: Zachary Miller <zmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/27/2010 05:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] SSL help
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

> 01/26 15:40:11 SSL: trying to continue reading.
> 01/26 15:40:11 Receive message.
> 01/26 15:40:11 Trying to connect.
> 01/26 15:40:11 SSL: library failure.  see error queue?
> 01/26 15:40:11 SSL Authentication failed

hmm.  i didn't see anything blatantly wrong with your configurartion so i think
the problem must somehow be in the format of your certificate files.  if you
like, feel free to send me the public cert off-list and i can take a look.  or
perhaps just the exact commands you used to create the files.

cheers,
-zach