Re: [Condor-users] "vm_cdrom_files = a, b, c" : How does this work?

So you're saying that you include the files you want to show up IN the
cdrom? Not the ISO image itself? Instead I assume Condor transfers the
files you specify, and those are then converted into an ISO (with
mkisofs)?

That's where I've been confused about the whole thing.