[Condor-users] Share usernames between Unix and Windows

Hi,

I have setup a test pool, consisting of a Linux machine (central manager which is able to perform every action) and a Windows machine which is able to perform only submission and execution. The submitting works, the jobs run and it all seems fine.....Except when submitting from the Linux box to the Windows box, the user it is run as is condor-reuse-XXX. Each username on Unix has a username on the windows domain, although these are two separate domains. Is it possible to run the job as the user who's submitting the job from Linux on the Windows box?

If it is possible, can somebody please guide me in the right direction?

I have been looking into the condor_store_cred command but this seems useful for Windows but not greatly for Linux....am I correct?

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kunal