[Condor-users] Is there a way to have condor run all jobs as Administrator

We have a small group of computers running XP PRO and 2003  Windows server. Our central and cred manager are on system  pro1(2003 Win Server). I can submit  as administrator a test job and it runs fine on any system in the pool. If I submit the job as a user the job  goes into idle and running then back to idle. It keeps failing with authentication problems. If I run the command condor_store_cred query it comes back with  a credentials  is stored and valid. I even granted the user domain admin rights with no luck. This is running on a closed network with group policies in place. Is there a way to have all jobs run as administrator?

Thanks,

KS

Kenneth J. Smith Jr.
Systems Administrator /AFSO /ISSM

BAE Systems Information Technology | Enterprise IT

124 Gaither Drive, Suite 100
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Cell: 856.296.6714
Telephone:  856.793.4313
Fax:  856.866.7800

kenneth.j.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.