Re: [Condor-users] DRMAA API CONDOR IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES

The last time I looked that the DRMAA API in Condor, it seemed to be missing a lot.  In fact, we had to implement our own API instead.  If I remember correctly, the source code is includes with Condor.  You should take a look at that source and see if it has what you need.  NOTE: I'm not just talking about the function names.  Look at the implementation and make sure it's doing what you need.

Just FYI, the last time I looked was back in Condor version 6.8.  So a lot may have changed since then.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Felix, Victor <vfelix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Balanchandar,

I think you should be able to specify those settings with the grid native specification provisions of the DRMAA API… For instance, if you’re using the Condor Java API, there is a specific method to specify those settings…

-Victor

From: AMARNATH, Balachandar [mailto:BALACHANDAR.AMARNATH@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 1:15 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Cc: Felix, Victor
Subject: DRMAA API CONDOR IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES

Is it not possble to specify requirements (number of processor, OS and software ) through DRMAA API ?

With regards
Balachandar

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.