Re: [Condor-users] Weired Problem

Hi Ian
As only few processes are running and none of them seems to access config file except notepad++. though surprisingly when i restarted machine 3-4 times, for last 5 hours the config file has not been deleted (I am using windows).I will report back if I get file deleted.
Kuldeep Singh Meel
Sophomore
www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~kuldeepmeel
My Blog : http://sweetwithchilli.blogspot.com/