[Condor-users] about submitting job programmably to Condor Windows cluster

Hi All,

I want to make some extension that need submitting job programmably to
Condor cluster run on top of Windows machines. The Condor version I
used is condor-7.4.2-winnt50-x86. There is example about using the
DRMAA lib, however, I found that some source files is not completed
version. For example, there are many "TODO" in the libDrmaa.c file.
Could anybody tell me how to obtain the completed version of DRMAA
source code? Besides, is there some Condor native API that I can used
to submit Condor job with C++ on Windows platform.  Any suggestion
will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Hui