Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:53:25 -0700
From: masoug@xxxxxxxxx
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Rendering Maya Projects Using Condor

Hi,
I am just a novice with Condor, so please bear with me.

I am trying to use Condor as a render farm job manager/renderer and I am having a bit of a hard time trying to set up a submit file that successfully starts the render job.

Know how to use Maya's (2011) "Render.exe" and made a batch file that can start a render job on my computer. But how do I incorporate this job into Condor?
I do know about "condor_render", but somehow it will not work properly on my computer, so basically that is not an option.

What do I set as "Executable="? "Arguments="? etc.

Google searches have not turned up any solutions. :(

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks!

-Masoug