[Condor-users] question about dynamic provisioning and whole machine jobs

I'm looking to do something similar to the whole machine jobs mentioned here <https://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/node/1482>, or here <https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=WholeMachineSlots>, but I want to use dynamic partitioning on a single slot to divide up jobs. Is there a good way to check when the slots are in use if they are generated dynamically? I basically just want to know if any jobs are running on the local machine.